Call From VCS to CUCM redial problem

macieknowak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

My secenario

CUCM 10.5

VCS 8.6

SX20--------->CUCM ----SIP Trunl----->VCS-C------travelsal zone---->VCSE(with NAT)------>internet

I have problem with no answer call on SX20 witch is register to CUCM.
The connection from internet ALIAS meet.xxx@tree.pl goes to CUCM trough VCS
When we could put the callback button the CUCM try call to meet.xxx@CUCM_IPadrss not for full URI meet.xxx@tree.pl.
When I call from the SX20 and I write the meet.xxx@tree.pl on SX20 the connection is OK.
Whe have only problem with the missed call or we try to recall.

Berlow the screen from VCS-C. We see URI meet.mnowak@ciscocucm instead meet.mnowak@treeclou.pl in destination tab.

4 Replies 4

macieknowak
Level 1
Level 1

I have just find this post is about the same error :

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11905971/ex90-registered-regional-cucm-not-able-dial-out-history-external-endpoints#4020412

I think you need to get onto your VCS and VCSe and collect the logs. 

So at least get the log of one of the failing calls and see what the error message is.

also are you seeing the same behaviour as stated in that older post you quoted?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hello,

I found the solution. I added the Organization Top Level Domain. We have to configre both parameters Cluster Fully Qualified Domain Name and Organization Top Level Domain not only Cluster Fully Qualified Domain Name

CUCM Administration >> System >> Enterprise Parameters Configuration >> Set your >> "Organization Top Level Domain".  I believe that alone with fix the issue.  If not, set as well, "Cluster Fully Qualified Domain Name". 

thanks for sharing +5

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.