cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can I add webex session using my TMS booking OTPB

amr_saudi99
Level 5
Level 5

I need to configure TMS booking for meeting using my webex site so that I TMS will make the call to webex session when meeting user press join meeting button.

2 Replies 2

Patrick McCarthy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need TMSXE (Exchange Integration) setup with TMS, and with that you can use Webex Productivity tools to schedule meetings that push the Webex connection info to the endpoints while providing the Webex info to the meeting invitation. See this document for details. 

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmsxe/install_guide/Cisco-TMSXE-Deployment-Guide-5-3.pdf

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

OBTP for CMR Cloud is supported with TMSXE 5.2 and later, refer to the TMSXE Deployment Guides on how to set it up.

One thing to note, the guides are a bit misleading, OBTP for CMR Cloud is mixed in with the WebEx Scheduling Mailbox section of the guide, making you believe you need to have CMR Hybrid, this is not the case.  All you need to do is deploy TMSXE as normal with room mailboxes for your TMS managed endpoints.  To schedule a OBTP conference with CMR Cloud, simply create a WebEx invite within Outlook and invite the TelePresence rooms to the meeting, TMSXE will parse the video address from the WebEx invite and schedule the conference within TMS.