cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can the Cisco Videoconferencing System join an organized meeting on the V-CUBE platform

Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can the Cisco Videoconferencing System (e.g. Cisco SX20 or Cisco Webex Room Kit)  join an organized meeting on the V-CUBE platform?

Thank you in advance for your support.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"join an organized meeting on the V-CUBE platform?"

Do you mean to say that you're hosting a conference on vCUBE?? Or what do you mean by that??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I'm not the host of the meeting. I received only an invitation organized on the V-CUBE Meeting platform and would like to join via the Cisco videoconferencing system, but I don't know if it is possible

OK, there seems to be an overlapping in the names, there is a Cisco product called virtual CUBE (vCUBE, which is not a meetings platform) and that's what I initially thought, but there seems there's also a meeting platform called V-CUBE. You would need to find out what protocols that platform supports to then cross check against what the device supports. If the endpoint is standalone, then open the necessary ports for this to work, if it's registered to a call control system, make sure there is a way to dial to that meeting platform. Suggest you reach out to your IT team for further assistance.

Might want to reach out directly to V-CUBE as well to ask for interoperability with 3rd party endpoints.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate