Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot create conference in Virtual TelePresence Server

Bryan Wulfric
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I've installed Virtual TelePresence Server and injected the LIC-AES-VTS-PMP-K9, LIC-VTS-PMP-INTOP, LIC-VTS-PMP-K9, LIC-VTS-PMPUWL-1SL. I wonder why i cannot create conference room. When i access Conference menu, there is no Create Conference button.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

With virtual TelePresence Server you won't be able to manage or create conferences directly on the TP Server, you must use Conductor in order to create and configure conferences.  The virtual TP Server is identical to Multiparty Media 310/320, to see how the virtual model differs from the other TP Server models they are listed in the Cisco_TelePresence_Server_on_Virtual_Machine_Release_Notes_3-1x, bottom of pg 2.

To learn more about TelePresence Sever remotely managed mode in use with Conductor, you can read more about it in the Cisco_Telepresence_Server_Release_Notes_3-0_2-48, pg 2.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

With virtual TelePresence Server you won't be able to manage or create conferences directly on the TP Server, you must use Conductor in order to create and configure conferences.  The virtual TP Server is identical to Multiparty Media 310/320, to see how the virtual model differs from the other TP Server models they are listed in the Cisco_TelePresence_Server_on_Virtual_Machine_Release_Notes_3-1x, bottom of pg 2.

To learn more about TelePresence Sever remotely managed mode in use with Conductor, you can read more about it in the Cisco_Telepresence_Server_Release_Notes_3-0_2-48, pg 2.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your info.