TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi - Our customer currently has a Tandberg Profile 65 Dual running TC4.04 in their boardroom.  This is integrated with the room AV system.  As part of the room AV system upgrade to a Creston system we are looking to replace the screens with 2 x NEC 8...

btmulgrew by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are off on the never ending upgrade and patching path again with the impending release of the x8.2.1 to fix other OpenSSL bug (amongst other things) which are potentially more damaging than the HeartBleed issue of a few months back. A Cisco...

Hi,I'm happy to announce that TMS 14.4, TMSPE 1.2, and TMSXE 4.0 now are available on cisco.com. TMS 14.4Download location: http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?i=!y&mdfid=283613664&softwareid=280886992&release=TMS_14.4&os=Release Notes: h...

Kjetil Ree by Cisco Employee
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have sx 20 registered in cucm 8.6. When i dial number it shows ext@cucm ip address & status of call is dialling not connected. I m not able to find sip uri option in cucm phone page. I need to confirm does cucm 8.6 support sip uri or not ? Incase ...