Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.1.3 sr6a with Codian/Tandberg ISDN Gateway

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Everyone !!

I am running CCM 4.1.3 sr6a and I am trying to integrate a Codian/Tandberg ISDN gateway to CCM and I running into this weird issue, hope someone can help !!

- The Codian/Tandberg ISDN gateway itself has a built-in auto attendant and I've configured the ISDN gateway in CCM as an H.323 gateway and I can dial to the AA on the ISDN gateway by dialing a 4-digit extension from my video enabled phone but for some reason I am not getting the audio stream from the AA when dialing by 4-digit extension. But if I dial by IP address from a Tandberg video endpoint by passing CCM then it works, I get both video and audio streams. So I am suspecting there is something that is not right during call setup when CCM is involved.

Any suggestions / inputs is highly appreciated !!! Thank you all very much in advance !!!

Danny

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

The "dialplan-pattern" command creates a dial-plan pattern that specifies a global prefix for the expansion of abbreviated extension numbers into fully qualified E.164 numbers.Check the configuration of dial peer and dial pattern which might be causing the problem.

Hi Shabbir,

I am not quite sure understand the dial peer and dial pattern you're referring to. The configuration is between CCM and a Tandberg ISDN Gateway. But I appreciate the response !!!

Danny