Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Endpoints & Zoom: Content sharing issue

tbarzso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

We use Cisco endpoints - Room kit and room kit plus - to dial the Zoom cloud for meetings.  When in a meeting, the first screen share attempt from either the Cisco device or the laptop client will frequently just not appear.  The user will need to stop sharing, and then re-share for it to function. 

Additionally, and more frustratingly, rather than receiving dual streams from the Cisco endpoint - video and the share - the remote party will receive a single, "Muxed" stream.  To Fix this, the Cisco endpoint needs to stop sharing, followed by having the computer client start and stop sharing.  When the endpoint begins sharing a second time, the dual streams are rendered properly as separate windows. 

Thoughts?

6 Replies 6

Hi,

could you please tell us some more information about your infrastructure? Are the endpoints registered on a gatekeeper or something like that or does they have a direct internet connection without registration?

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Cisco CUCM, VCS. Fully registered on-prem, with everything on call manager. These are all non-Spark devices.

Hi,

Please check this link below and validate if the configuration was implemented, follow this forum.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/video-collaboration-discussions/b2b-call-between-cisco-telepresence-environment-and-zoom-meeting/m-p/3580348#295140

Thank you., :)

I am facing the same issue on zoom. Can someone please help?

Hi Tarun,

Can you explain your callflow, you are using with equipment?

Let me know, I can help you