cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Management Errors

sapunovia
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon! At the moment, we have lost control of some conference functions from Cisco Meeting Management (CMS 2000 product). For example, we can't turn off the participant's microphone. At the same time, the status displays emergency messages:

CMS2000.jpg

. Running the Restart Meeting Management command does not help. What could be the problem? 

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first error is self explanatory and very clear on what seems to be the problem, have you looked into that? 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Good afternoon, Jaime! Thank you for your prompt response. Yes, I understand this, but this is the only user with administrative rights. Please tell me in which direction I need to look?

Now I additionally created a second user with administrative rights, the picture is the same.

Sebastian Hughes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The credentials you provided for the CMS on CMM are incorrect so it can't talk to it. Make sure the credentials are correct / the account has not expired.

Good afternoon, Sebastian! Thanks for your reply. After your response, I downloaded the document: Cisco-Meeting-Server-MAP-Command-Reference-2-9. pdf. It contains the following:

CAUTION: Passwords expire after 6 months.
CAUTION: Do not reuse your admin credentials for any other configuration. For example, your
TURN server username and password must be unique.

CMS-CORE> user info admin
admin role: admin
Last login 2021-Jun-22 15:40:23 using serial
Failed authentications since last login: 0
Password last changed 2021-May-27
Password expires 2021-Nov-27

I understand correctly that the output of the above command tells us that the password was changed by 2021-May-27 automatically or by someone. And now I need to set it again or add a new user with administrative rights?

You write: "Make sure the credentials are correct / the account has not expired". How can I view this?

sapunovia
Level 1
Level 1

Colleagues, thank you very much for the tips. I re-set the password in the Call Bridge API user credentials. Will I see an error message in the Cisco Meeting Management interface the next time my password expires?

Yes CMM will throw up the same error message again, you can extend the account expiry duration on the MMP. Worth taking a look at the MMP guide.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: