Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco room kit and telepresence

bettlejuice
Level 1
Level 1

Hey all,

We have Cisco Room Kit that using with Touch Panel.

They are not pairing with each other. Touch Panel find the Room kit and i try connects but can't. It says No loads file.  

It stuck connecting and this error:

airtiesit_4-1706018389693.jpeg

airtiesit_0-1706015840968.png

Cisco Room Kit's software version: ce11.9.2.4.c05310d8c51

Touch Panel 10 Software ver: airtiesit_2-1706018326033.jpeg

As you can see, the software versions are different, but how can I update the touch screen without pairing it with the room kit?

Thanks,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

try to downgrade the room kit to RoomOS 11.5.4.6, it was tested with me.

View solution in original post

bettlejuice
Level 1
Level 1

i connected T10 device with PoE and downgraded to 11.5 then i tried to install 11.9 and it worked! Thanks for your support.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Hi,

Try to factory reset the T10 , put it on the same LAN (DHCP enabled) of the Room Kit

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-videos/factory-reset-touch-10/ba-p/3106142

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for response,

There is a reset button on the back of the T10 device, I reset it from there several times and the devices are on the same network (DHCP enabled), the T10 device finds the room kit, but the connection gets stuck, and it gives the warning "The room device has no loads file".

Hi,

To factory reset, please follow the attached video on my previous post . That’s not a factory reset button but just a restart

Please let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

@Carlo Poggiarelli wrote:

Hi,

Try to factory reset the T10 , put it on the same LAN (DHCP enabled) of the Room Kit

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-videos/factory-reset-touch-10/ba-p/ 3106142  

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

Thank you for your guidance! I've initiated the factory reset for the T10 and ensured it's on the same LAN with DHCP enabled, train with your instructions. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

You have to try two things:

1. Factory reset for the Touch Panel 
2. Upgrade the Room kit firmware to latest one 

I think this will resolve your issue 

Thanks Ibrahim, Touch Panel has been reset, and i downloaded room kit firmware latest that i can download. Not worked.

I reset the T10 device as you said, but I still get the same error.

bettlejuice_0-1706170277429.jpeg

kohliraaj76
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the response,

There is a reset button on the back of the T10 tool, I reset it from there numerous times and the gadgets are on the same community (DHCP enabled), the T10 tool unearths the room kit, but the connection gets caught, and it offers the warning "The room tool has no hundreds report".

1- is your device registered on-prem (CUCM) or on-cloud(Webex or webex edge for devices)?

2- try to access to room kit device from the web GUI and try to do factory reset from Web.

3- try to downgrade the room kit to same version of touch panel then try to connect them again.

4- also you can connect the touch panel directly or by using POE injector to the room kit device.

bettlejuice
Level 1
Level 1

1-No
2-I did and not worked
3-I can't downgrade because i can't download. "This file cannot be downloaded because the release has been deferred."
4-I connected it with PoE but it did not work with the same error

Is there a way to connect directly to the T10 device and upgrade the firmware?

try to downgrade the room kit to RoomOS 11.5.4.6, it was tested with me.

bettlejuice
Level 1
Level 1

i connected T10 device with PoE and downgraded to 11.5 then i tried to install 11.9 and it worked! Thanks for your support.

natalie.bennett
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Bettlejuice, there are different types of packaged up versions of Cisco upgrades.  Some include the software for the peripherals and others don't.  The .loads file is one, .pkg file is another.  Ours have SH512 file as the file extension and these seem to not cause the peripheral issue.