Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Roomkit Plus showing Camera Not Connected

Nazmi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am deploying the Cisco Roomkit Plus with two units of Cisco PTZ4k Cameras (one for audience, one for presenter).

Both of the cameras connected to one network switch. Then from network switch, connected to the camera control of the Codec.

I am having two issues here.

Issue No. 1:

At the "Peripherals" menu, it shows both cameras are "Not Connected". (refer to attachments)

Issue No. 2:

Unable to flip the camera.

I saw previously someone posted in the same issue. Wait for 60 secs after that the camera will rebooted.

The thing is, after change the flip menu to "ON", I waited for 60 secs, but nothing happen.

Also, since nothing happen, I power cycle the camera. still, the image is not flipped.

Then, i power cycle the codec, still, the image is not flipped.

Eventhough there are two issues above, I am able to control the both cameras from the Touch Panel.

I hope any of you can help me on deploying this setup successfully.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

First I can see at Audio and Video page that the Camera model is Sony evi-x200c not Cisco PTZ, we can select unpair the device  then try to connect them again.

2- Make sure HDMI cables from both camera connected to HDMI input ports at the codec.

3- try to pypass the switch and connect directly to the codec to make sure that there no issue from the switch.

All tested, but problem still persist.

Go to settings > Statuses > Camera , can you attach screen shot from the output?