Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark Room Kit Security Issue

Dears ,

we have a customer is about to purchase Cisco room kit device but he is worrying that it has security breaches which make it saving its steaming over cloud comparing to Sx20 codec although it's based on premises not on cloud,  please your kind advise if this concern is true or false with official document or link .

Regards,

Amr

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You should contact your Account Manager, they can help address any issues you have, or find out the answers you're looking for.

Hi Patrick ,

I already contacted our account manager for more details about this point as i didn't find any further analysis as per my concert. Meanwhile, my corporate is worrying to use this conference station specifically it's not in market very well like Sx20 .
Thanks anyway for your feedback

The Cisco Spark Room Kit (and the Cisco SX20) can both be registered either to the Cisco Spark Cloud, or to your on-Prem Call Control platform.

If registered on-prem, it doesn't use the Cloud for anything.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

In addition to what Wayne mentioned, the Room Kits have two different payment models, so be sure you purchase the correct one:

• MSRP for Cisco Spark registration (part number CS-KIT-MSRP-K9).
  • GPL for registration to VCS/Expressway, CUCM, and 3rd party call control (part number CS-KIT-K9).