Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco T3 room with Conductor TPS (conductor controlled)VCS-C & TMS

twiesboeck
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Support Team,

I need support how to configure an old CISCO T3 room System to work with a Cisco Conductor.

Customer gets a new Cisco Conductor with a new TPS.

I cant find any documetation at Cisco, how to configure the T3 (TCU) to work with a conductor.

The CTP system is up and working.

I can book Meetings over the Cisco TMS.

The only problem is that the T3 room only use the center monitor in a conferenc.

In the Old solution a seperat TPS was direct connected with the T3-TCU and it worked fine.

Best Regards

Thomas

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You might not have Conductor configured properly for multiscreen endpoints.

Can you provide a screenshot of the conference template you're using within Conductor?

Do you have any other multiscreen endpoints, if so, do they work as expected?

Hi Patrick,

I have only one T3 room which is a multiscreen endpoint.

Regards 

Thomas

Jonathan Robb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately this sounds like the expected behavior,  T3 calls are only supported with Telepresence Server Models 8710 and 7010.  With Conductor in place in front of a 8710 or 7010 TPS, if the Conductor is configured for a B2BUA deployment (locations) it will not fully support a T3 System as the B2BUA deployment only supports SIP calls.

Interworking from H.323 to SIP to join the meeting results in a single center screen call which sounds like what you are seeing.

-Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the Info,

So what can i do to get the T3 room up and working with the new configuration with the conductor controlling the TPS?

Best Regards

Thomas