Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS application time incorrect

privateuser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have this issue where my physical TMS Server time will be correct but when you access TMS through your web browser the time at the bottom will be incorrect.

The VC bookings will connect at the correct time but the time on the application is incorrect. Will it be possible to resolve this issue.

Please see below is the actual server time (The time here is correct)

Refer to image: server_time.png

Please see below is the TMS application time:

Refer to Image: tms_time.png

Kind Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version of TMS are you running?

I found bug CSCux26174 which might explain your issue, it does contain a possible workaround to correct the time that appears in the web interface.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version of TMS are you running?

I found bug CSCux26174 which might explain your issue, it does contain a possible workaround to correct the time that appears in the web interface.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the reply so my current version is 14.2.2 

I have checked out the bug and everything seemed fine the only change I made was.

sShortime REG_SZ HH:mm:tt I changed it to sShortime REG_SZ h:mm:tt

Currently the time is correct I will then monitor it and update your rating if this has resolved the issue, at this stage it looks promising.

Kind Regards

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If it's not the the bug [@patrick.sparkman] mentioned, it would be more likely that the TMS user that you're logged in as has the wrong time zone set.

Have a look at Administrative Tools > User Administration > Users, Hover over the user you are logged in as and click the orange down arrow, then Edit.  Have a look half way down the screen at what the TIme Zone is set for for the user and change it to match the correct time zone.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the reply I did check that all the user profiles are using the correct time zone. 

The time zones are correct, I will follow up with Patrick but I think I resolved the issue will monitor it for a day and then update my rating when it's confirmed the issue has been resolved.

Kind Regards