Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS - SQL Query

marco_81
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i want to query SQL server, to retrieve information about registered devices in CallManager and VCS-C. From Cisco TMS i found views displaying registered device to CUCM and VCS. What i'm looking for are tables and columns to build a query against SQL database to retrive those devices. I miss the name of tables and columns. Can you help me?

thanks

regards

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Cisco does not support direct access to the TMS database in this fashion as this information is not documented nor is it guaranteed to be consistent between software releases.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As noted, accessing the TMS database is not supported. But if you are looking to built lists of registered devices for CUCM and VCS, have you considered querying the CUCM and VCS directly throughly it’s supported API’s?

Could you please share related documentation? Where cucm 11.5 and VCS X8.9.

thanks

Hi Zac,

thanks for reply, i was able to get device status and information from CUCM by AXL API. Now i would go for the same thing with VCS-C but i cannot find anything, could you please help?

regards