cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco touch 10 pairing with C20 - "Unable to sync Software"

sigmund
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am trying to Pair a Cisco Touch 10 to a Cisco/Tandberg C20 running Tc7.3.3 

the touch panel does find the Codec but when i try to "pair" I get the message " unable to sync software" ?

What can i do ?

2 Replies 2

Hi Sigmund,

As per the data sheet:

Touch 10 only supports MX series (MX200 G2, MX300 G2, MX700, MX800and SX series (SX10, SX20, SX80​) video endpoints.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-touch/data_sheet_c78-646041.html

Use Touch 8 for C-series endpoints.

regards,

Acevirgil

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As Ace has said, the Touch 10 is not supported on the older model endpoints.  The data sheet he linked is a bit out of date on the Cisco web site and really should be updated.  The latest list of supported endpoints can be seen in the TC7.3.3 Release Notes (See "Support for Touch 10 network pairing for all new endpoints" section on Page 22) and lists the SX10, SX20, SX80, MX200 G2, MX300 G2, MX700, MX800.

For the older devices (C Series, EX series, and first generation MX 200/300 devices), you are only able to use the Touch 8.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.