cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Desk Pro HDMI Out

Sykosis
Level 1
Level 1

On the back of the Desk Pro they have a HDMI out slot, but when i plug a HDMI cable (multiple different HDMI cables) from that slot to a external tv/monitor, my device does not recognize.  On the manual that came in the box said that the HDMI Out slot was for future use.  My question is, what version does this become available? 

Model: Cisco Webex Desk Pro
Ver:  CE9.15.3

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The HDMI out is still "for future use" - it's not something that has been enabled in any version of software yet.

Note: CE9.15.3 is an old version (and no longer being developed) - you should consider upgrading to the newer RoomOS 10 release for bug fixes, security patches and feature updates.  

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The HDMI out is still "for future use" - it's not something that has been enabled in any version of software yet.

Note: CE9.15.3 is an old version (and no longer being developed) - you should consider upgrading to the newer RoomOS 10 release for bug fixes, security patches and feature updates.  

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you Wayne.  I know we running out dated software.  I'm on the Gov side so we update according to policy.  RoomOS 10 should be soon for us.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

From the Release Notes of the latest RoomOS 11.14.2.3, it appears this feature has now been added:  Dual screen support (HDMI OUT) for Desk Pro and Board Pro

Wayne