cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Room Kit Mini

arun.b
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have Cisco Webex Room Kit Mini and experiencing some issue in voice clarity . i am using HDMI for display and USB for voice and camera from my computer.

issue: all off sudden voice drop from other participant in the call and also makes some sound like struck 

I am using Microsoft teams, for most off my calls

Kindly help if any solutions to fix the same.

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

gh349834
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Webex Room Kit Mini is a device that comes with a speaker, mic, webcam, and a projector capable of projecting a decent quality image. All you need to have a conference is a laptop and this device. The device has built-in collaboration software and allows the user to interact with others in a meeting while maintaining HD video quality.

SO you are using the pass though option to connect with codec. what about the quality when you dont connect the laptop to cs kit mini.

Response Signature

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is this happening regularly, or after x minutes of a call, or just completely randomly?

There could be many things that contribute to these sort of issues (Cables, device software, PC software/drivers/patches, firewalls, network congestion, etc).

The more information you can provide about your circumstances may help the community to guide you in the right direction, but you can start checking out some of the basics mentioned above are done (ie making sure all the drivers/patches/device firmware are all up to date), that would be a good first troubleshooting step.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.