cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMM - do the check boxes under meeting interface do anything?

Rob_Passey
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi All,

Whilst carrying out tests with CMM I have noticed in the "Meeting" interface there are checkboxes against the participants under the participants list and in the "checklist - scheduled participants". But they don't seem to do anything?

Can someone please let me know if they have any functionality other than being there?

Kind regards,

Rob

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't have a setup, where I have TMS installed, so I can't reproduce it on my own.

But checking the CMM user guide:

Also, you can see scheduled participants for any upcoming or active scheduled meetings. Click
the
Scheduled participants link to see the full list.
You can use the check boxes to manually track which participants have joined the meeting. You
are the only one who can see your check marks, and they are only saved for as long as you stay
signed in.

Note: The participant names in the checklist appear as they were scheduled in TMS, and the list
is not updated to align with the participant names that are received from the Meeting Server
when the meeting is active.
For instance, the same participant can be registered with a different name on TMS than the one
registered on the Meeting Server, or participants can choose to join the meeting from a
different video endpoint than scheduled.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/Cisco-Meeting-Management/User-Guide/Cisco-Meeting-Management-3-4-User-Guide-Video-Operator.pdf / Page 15

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Could you make a screenshot, to clarify what you exactly mean?

And also the version of CMM.

It's CMS 3.3, I'll try to get a screen capture. But if you schedule a meeting via TMS and go into that meeting via the "meetings" icon, you'll see what I mean.

Thanks,

Rob

I don't have a setup, where I have TMS installed, so I can't reproduce it on my own.

But checking the CMM user guide:

Also, you can see scheduled participants for any upcoming or active scheduled meetings. Click
the
Scheduled participants link to see the full list.
You can use the check boxes to manually track which participants have joined the meeting. You
are the only one who can see your check marks, and they are only saved for as long as you stay
signed in.

Note: The participant names in the checklist appear as they were scheduled in TMS, and the list
is not updated to align with the participant names that are received from the Meeting Server
when the meeting is active.
For instance, the same participant can be registered with a different name on TMS than the one
registered on the Meeting Server, or participants can choose to join the meeting from a
different video endpoint than scheduled.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/Cisco-Meeting-Management/User-Guide/Cisco-Meeting-Management-3-4-User-Guide-Video-Operator.pdf / Page 15