Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Call bridge cluster issues

Oscar Jaime
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm having a bit of problems building a 3 server (v 2.9) CMS callbridge cluster.

The DB cluster running in same three severs looks all good with all nodes In Sync.

I have configured the Callbridges following the Resilient Deployment Guide 2.2.

After adding all three servers in the Web page, I can see they all connected in the master server, however the other two only show "connection attempted" for the other two servers.

I've checked all certificates and restarted the Callbridge service and the servers themselves to no avail. I have also tried to use FQDN and IP address to point to the servers in the Clustered Callbridges section. No errors in the CMS logs.

Any clues as to what could be causing this problem?

TIA

Oscar

16 Replies 16

I had the same problem and solved it with your suggestion, except I only deleted the entries that were not connecting, and I added them back in on their own servers (e.g. added the CMS-1C entry on the CMS-1C server).

This would have taken me a long time to figure out.

Thanks a lot

sboobath
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Call Bridge Identity --> Unique Name  and Clustered Call Bridges --> Unique Name should be same..

For e.g:

Master CMS Node : Call Bridge Identity --> Unique Name --> CMS01 and Clustered Call Bridges --> Unique Name--> CMS01,CMS02,CMS03