Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Conference Scheduling

stuart.pannell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have just deployed CMS to a customer site and noticed while licensing the product there were a number of TMS options bundled in. Does anyone know what options I already have for scheduling and what options are available for scheduling conferences? The customer would ideally like to be able to use outlook to schedule conferences so I am thinking TMSXE, would there be a cost involved to enable this?

Thanks in advance

Stuart

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you bought the SMP starter kit, then you would have got 10 + 25 TMS system licenses and then 25 TMSXE/Exchange integration licenses.

This should allow you to setup TMS with 25 endpoints, Outlook scheduling and enough licenses left over to manage CMS, CUCM, Expressway etc and perform scheduling.  If you have more than 25 endpoints, then you will need more TMS system and TMSXE licenses.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Look at TMS and TMS XE scheduling licensing. You can get that via CUWL PRO back in the day or CUWL meetings or Flex or buy it ala carte

Further more if you bought SMP licensing on CMS you can get via that too at a certain ratio

If you bought the SMP starter kit, then you would have got 10 + 25 TMS system licenses and then 25 TMSXE/Exchange integration licenses.

This should allow you to setup TMS with 25 endpoints, Outlook scheduling and enough licenses left over to manage CMS, CUCM, Expressway etc and perform scheduling.  If you have more than 25 endpoints, then you will need more TMS system and TMSXE licenses.