Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS webrtc media problem

j-ackermann
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have a problem with the webbridge/Join as guest of cms in a single combined server setup.

Firefox shows the join as guest dialogue, but then only shows the link to connect using the meeting app. If installed, the meeting app then works, but documentation says, firefox would use WebRTC if the app is not installed. If the meeting app is not installed, firefox complains, the address is not understood because the protocol "ciscomeeting" is not installed.

Using chrome however lets me join the conference with WebRTC, but pressing "Join Meeting"after camera and mic selection it's stuck in Joining <name of conference>. No audio/video is seen on cms or on the client.

Webbridge and Turn server are shown to be up an enabled on the commandline as well as on the API, all Certificates and trusts should be configured. They are currently on different interfaces, webbridge on tcp/443, turn on tcp/447, I also tried it with both on the same interface. Packet captures on the cms and on the client both show only traffic on 443, turn never seems to come into play (would it have to anyway, if NAT is not used?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

J.

2 Replies 2

ailhan001
Level 1
Level 1
Did you solve it?

actually, I did: The TURN Server clientAddress had an invisible character (if I recall correctly it was a newline \n) at the end. I was able to remove it with an API put call, then it worked as expected.

HTH,

J.