cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS WELCOME WAV NOT WORKING

chet581
Level 1
Level 1

We have a Cisco Meeting Server 1000 running version 2.9.2. 

The IVR main number is set and was working when dialing into the CMS the voice prompted to dial the conference ID. 

I updated the background properly but when I dial into the IVR now there is no voice prompt.  If I dial directly into a cospace the voice prompts properly the only participant. 

I verified the welcome.wav file is added to the call_branding.zip and I also verified the wav file does work.  Yet when uploaded to the CMS it's not.  

I restarted webbridge and callbridge and even the whole cms and no change ? 

Any ideas would be appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Well thank you very much ... it's fixed.  The issue was we didn't have the audio files for 2.9 ivr_ *.wav ... 
Using the community really is helpful.. thank you all. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,

the file should be called "ivr_welcome.wav" and not "welcome.wav".

Unbenannt.PNG

Sorry it's the wrong one ... It's the one that mentions to please enter the conference ID followed by the # .  

If you would have spent 1s using Google search to find the corresponding document, you would have found all the customization options, requirements, naming convention, ...

Maybe you should check all your files, if the have the correct name, see the following PDF page 18 (which you should read anyway, that's why there are docs like this):
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingServer/Customisation/Version-2-9/Cisco-Meeting-Server-2-9-Customization-Guidelines.pdf

It should be called "ivr_id_entry.wav"

Well thank you very much ... it's fixed.  The issue was we didn't have the audio files for 2.9 ivr_ *.wav ... 
Using the community really is helpful.. thank you all. 

I would really appreciate, if you could mark my reply also as an "accepted solution" for providing the information.