cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Could you give me the information of Roomkit?

takeshi.ito
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I am a sales in Dimension Data Japan. Could you give me the following information regarding Roomkit? We know the latest firmware is 9.8.0. But, because the first version of Minor update is (x.x.0), so we should choose among CE9.7.x that publish Fix. As a result We choose CE9.7.2 among CE9.7.x. Could you adivise to me?

2 Replies 2

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

If i get you correctly you wanted to know if CE9.7.2 is preferable or not?

SO you can refer the release notes and check for the features and open and resolved bugs so but that you would be able to know what is new there and also if that is impacting to your environment / infrastructure or not.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/software/ce9/release-notes/ce-software-release-notes-ce9.pdf

Thanks

Please rate if helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable.

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you look on the Software Download Page for the Webex Room Kit devices, the suggested release is shown there.

At the date of this reply, the "Suggested Release" showing on there is CE9.7.1 (see screenshot below).

Capture.PNG

However, CE9.8.0 includes many bug fixes for the CE9.7.x software.  And, as it's not a "major" software update (it's still CE9.x), I wouldn't treat it the same as a CE8.0 to CE9.0 type release.  

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.