cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ All-Fields Report Abandonment Rate

AdamJohnson
Level 1
Level 1

When I run reports or schedule out reports using the CSQ All-Fields Reports, the Abandonment Rate column seems to change the output.

So if I run a report using <10 agents, the rate is fine. However if I pull for a team that's much larger, then it adds one or two more decimal places over. So calls abandoned/calls presented is 3.75%, the report shows 37.5% or is a completely different number altogether.

Is anyone else having this issue?

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Which version are you running?

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

UCCX 12.5

It seems to have fixed itself so I am a little confused. But I do have a different question,

is there a report that gives the granular details on both incoming and outgoing calls?

Hi Adam,

You can run a CCX Historical Inboud and selecting Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

That is a good report. However when I change the parameters in the report definitions to add Agent Name and CSQ/Phoneline name, it won't add them. Instead the report leaves them blank.

So context: I am running reports for a call center to evaluate performance.

The CSQ All-Fields reports seems to showing pivoted values, that is from the raw data, it gives values that have been grouped or averaged. This report differs from the CSQ Agent Detail Report and the Call-by-Call Detail Report (CCDR).

E.g. January 2024
The CSQ All-Fields Report shows

CSQ NameService Level (sec)Calls PresentedCalls HandledPercent Handled
CA_OBGYN603371309991.93

This is untenable as I do not know which agents are included in the aggregate value, labeled 'CA_OBGYN'.
Here is the same period of time and CSQ/Phoneline but from the CSQ Agent Detailed Report:

Sum of Calls PresentedSum of Calls HandledSum of Calls AbandonedSum of Calls AbortedService LevelAbandonment RateAvg Calls Abandoned Per DayAverage Per Agent

From this, I have every call, what agent was working, what phone number was dialed and the rest. I cannot show you the agent names and numbers for security reasons, but the above values were given from a pivot table.

More variances are found if I run the Agent All-Fields Report with the parameters set to CA_OBGYN, the Agent-Detail Report, and the rest.

What I would like to know:
==>Why the variances?
==> is how to get the most granular level of data: CCDR? The Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report?
==>Why does the Detailed CSQ Agent Report not show the outgoing calls or the transfers,
====>Rather it only shows Calls Presented, Calls Handled, Calls Abandoned, Calls Aborted
==>how to bypass the 8,000 line limit in a safe way
==>how to automate a process to pull from the CCDR or the CSQ Agent Detail Report into a repo and from the repo to Power BI.

Please help, any help would be greatly appreciated!!