Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS units not upgrading

Hello All

Firstly thank you for replying to my other post.

I have run into a error with the upgrading of the CTS Endpoints , I have uploaded the new files to the CUCM but I keep getting the following error when trying to push down the Software. I have tried to go from 1.6.4 to 1.7.0 and even straight to 1.7.4

Now I am not sure on what further to do,  I have checked the upgrade paths and followed it before i raise a TAC is there someone that has also seen this and could possibly assist?

Here is the error I am getting.

2012-04-16 06:04:04: ERROR Download unsuccessful: File SEP001DA238B949.lic not found on host 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

2012-04-16 06:04:05: ERROR Download unsuccessful: File SEP001DA238B949.lic not found on host 10.xxx.xxx.xxx

2012-04-16 06:04:06: INFO SEP001DA238B949.cnf.xml.sgn downloaded (15883 bytes)

2012-04-16 06:04:06: ERROR Config file rejected: signer

What I have noticed is that the current files are SIPTS. and the new ones are CTS.

Would this possibly be the area of concern?

Thank you

3 Replies 3

hdewulf
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Warren,

What's the CUCM version you run with the CTS ?

-Maybe linked to CSCsz78180.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/7_1_2/secugd/secuauth.html

If you want to make changes to the CTL file after a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 5.x to 6.x upgrade, you must uninstall the Cisco CTL Client that you installed prior to the upgrade, install the latest Cisco CTL Client, as described in the "Installing the Cisco CTL Client" section, and regenerate the CTL file. If you did not remove or add

any servers before the upgrade, you do not need to reconfigure the Cisco CTL Client after the upgrade. The Cisco Unified Communications Manager upgrade automatically migrates the data in the CTL file.

-Can be a MIC certificate harcode problem on the CTS.

/Hans

Hello Hans

We are using 7.1.5.33900-10 on the CUCM

And for the CTS I want to upgrade to 1.7.x

Would I still need to do the Security Token?

hdewulf
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Warren,

I'm going to check out the status of the service request, and look if the logs are attach to review it.

/Hans