cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 Expressway Calls to WebEx Have no Video?

Brandon Rebbe
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I have CUCM 11.5su3 with Expressway C and E setup on 8.10.2  

Secure Traversal works between the the C & E, TLS enables
Non-Secure Neighbor Zone from CUCM to Expressway C
All CA singed cert from the E to CUCM.  

B2B calls are working and our WebEx calls used to work. After we upgraded to 11.5su3 our Webex calls out to a CMR room do not have video.. 

I have setup on the Expressway E the DNS zone for WebEx previously and it was working great.  
When my call goes out Leg 1 is traversal TLS, AES OK 200, Leg 2 goes out the Webex DNS zones, TLS AES OK 200, Leg 3 - 7 none  Session 1 Completed with Bandwidth Allocated at 64k.. 

I get an Inbound TLS negotiation error from 209.197.207.41, Which i believe is WebEx. 
I feel like my call is going out to Web Ex and the inbound call from Web Ex is not being accepted.  
When i dial the same room in my Traditional VCS-C/VCS-E environment it works perfect and i see that same IP address on leg three of the call and i get a full 6mb call.   

Is it possible that my Neigbor Zone from CUCM not being Secured could cause this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I went through that Guide to setup the initial DNS zone.  

Tac found the issue
The Mutual TLS was enabled on the Default Zone which was causing Webex Video to fail. 

Not sure how it got turned on but that was the issue. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check your configuration with the Cisco WebEx Meeting Center Video Conferencing Enterprise Deployment Guide (WBS31 and WBS32). It contains instructions on how this the Expressway-C/E zones should be configured. 

I went through that Guide to setup the initial DNS zone.  

Tac found the issue
The Mutual TLS was enabled on the Default Zone which was causing Webex Video to fail. 

Not sure how it got turned on but that was the issue.