cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DVI input is showing blur the video in edge 95 mxp

mbtilal
Level 1
Level 1

I give input on DVI but when we see it on local display or during call on far side, it's coming blur, can anyone know the problem.

check attachment

2 Replies 2

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

First you need to verify if this cable is in good condition or not.

Check if this cable is working with any other unit or not? also if you know any good working cable try connecting with this unit?

If known working cable is also giving same output with this unit then probably the port on unit is faulty.

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful....

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Firstly, the Edge 95MXP is an End of Support device (since 31/May/2018), so I'd highly recommend that you update it to something that is more current and supportable.

Looking at your screenshot, it appears that you have a faulty cable, or you are trying to push the distance or signal limits on what is possible.   I'd try a different cable, and make sure that it is shorter than 4.5m (15'), or lowering the resolution of the input source device so that it sends out a signal that doesn't require as much out of the cable (ie 720p instead of 1080p).

It could also be affected by the "Force MAC Input" setting on the 95MXP - try toggling that to the opposite of what it is currently set to.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.