cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 Favorites list truncated on certain endpoints and not others

eric.gawlak
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client that uses an XML file that is used as a list to load to the favorites page to be stored for end users to have quick access to dial

The strange issue I am seeing is on the endpoint and webUI on some DX80s will truncate the list in call control leaving out half of the contacts but if you look under SETUP>Favorites they all appear. The units that this happens to are on CE9.7.1 and CE 9.4.1 but I do have a DX80 on CE 9.1.5 that is showing the entire list.

Any help or insight on this bizarre issue would be very much appreciated :) 

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

My suggestion would be to update all the endpoints so they run a consistent software release.  Having many different releases will give you unexpected results like this and also introduces some compatibility and user experience issues.

Due to security vulnerabilities (and other bug fixes), I'd recommend that you update to the most recent software release you can.  The current release at the date of this response is CE9.9.1.

Note: the endpoints will often truncate lists at 50 entries at once (especially in the Call Control page of the web interface) - if you need more, consider using subfolders.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.