Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 setup

beckcheong
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am new on this DX80, does anyone how to link up a DX80 to multiple PC or Laptop in Local network. 

Appreciate if you can help! Thanks!

Beck

5 Replies 5

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

I'm not sure what you mean by "link up", but if you want to physically connect more than one PC to the DX80 you cannot, there is only one HDMI input. You could probably do some kind of external switcher if you really wanted to - but why multiple PC's on a relatively small desktop device?

I wants to make call from DX80 to PC.... In an intranet environment. Local call only. Same network. Tkx

That isn't really what the DX80 is made to do.   It's a standards based (H.323 or SIP) TelePresence endpoint, so need to talk to other standards based equipment - this generally isn't a PC or laptop, unless there is some software running on it to be able to talk in a compatible way (ie Cisco Jabber, Cisco Webex Teams, etc).   Usually this involves some form of other infrastructure (Webex, CUCM and Jabber, a CMS, or non-Cisco product such as Pexip).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I am newly join my company as a support engineer. Recently I had found my client's DX80 (A) is having a ghost touch on the screen. I brought an unit DX80 (B) to the client's. I thought is just a simple plug and play & configure the static IP only. Unfortunately, is not working. 

1. What I know is the environment connection is in an intranet. A DX80 can make a video call to multiple Kiosks (Mini PCs, windows platform).

2. How can migrate/copy those setting from DX80 A to DX80 B?

Please help! Thanks.

Please help! :(