TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When i put the NTP address all goes OK, but when i restart or turn-off my device, my NTP data, change to defult. Mode: "Manual" to "Automatic" Server 1 Address: Erase the last IP than i put in the campus.   And appear this warning in the videoconfere...

I've been tasked with connecting a ClearOne mic array to a Spark Codec and I'm trying to find out if the codec supplies phantom power.  I have used these mics with SX20 codecs and had to use a phantom power supply even though the SX20 documentation s...

HiI have multiple Telepresence C20 and one has recently stopped working correctly.When I try to login to the Web GUI I get a "The request could not be served due to a proxy error." message. I can ping the device and no changes have been made to the n...

markinoz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;     I  meet an issue that some endpoints (SX20、SX80) drop the call from MCU. and the log is H.245 network connection error.     now the condition is all endpoints and MCU register in VCSC. all call by H.323    MCU version 4515.   can someone h...

UPDATE 03/02/2017 01:49 PM Central: Time between dialing is 60 seconds not the 1 second I posted. Patrick Sparkman very eloquently corrected me in his post. We have an issue were Conductor will call a Participant twice in the same conference. The fir...

Hello everyone,   is possible for someone to clarify for me how CMS is using the GUID when a call comes to a cospace? From Scalable and Resilient Guide of CMS 2.3 it says the following on section 1.3.6:    new ownerId and ownerJid fields per /coSpace...

akoukis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes