cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fast Busy

seandunn
Level 1
Level 1

I have an anomaly were phones go to fast busy when caller makes a call (but not during the dialing) and when answering a call. At this point it is happening about dozen times a week and is generally not the same person as before. I have been unplugging the phones and allowing them to reboot to resolve the issue. I have tried to reset the phone from Call Manager and by using **#** and neither worked. Any thoughts on what might be causing this.

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If you get a fast busy when the call is made (i.e. after dialling) then the problem is usually that a required media resource isn't there...

This could be a transcoder if you're calling or being called by a server that doesn't support G729, or an MTP, or quite a few other possibilities...

Really need more info on the problem to diagnose, but you if you should be able to turn up tracing on your CCM service and look for problems with the call...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!