cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

H323 hardware device register to EXP-C don't have video signal when call in/out CMS

Phuong Pham
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm facing one issue when config EXP-C as H323 gatekeeper.

My call follow as below:

CMS------CUCM------ExpC------Endpoint H323

When i make the call from Endpoint hardware H323 to CMS or from CMS to endpoint hardware H323, i can't not see video from another participant. But another participant still receive video from this endpoint.

When i make the call from sofware H323 to CMS or CMS to software H323, everything be ok.

When i unregister endpoint and make the IP call to CMS, everything be ok.

Don't have any log from EXP-C/CMS.

Anyone can help me to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are there any firewalls in the environment?  One way audio/video is usually firewall related.

What versions are you running?  There was a bug (CSCuc98144) in versions earlier than X8.1.1 where empty INVITES were sent which could cause one-way only.

Another option, depending on what your endpoint is, is that you could SIP register it to the CUCM rather than H.323 registering it to the Expressway.  Most modern endpoints support SIP.

Note: This discussion has also been moved to the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the WebEX conferencing section it was originally posted in.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Thank for your respond

I use EXP-C version X8.10.4. I was check with my customer and sure that there are no limited port on firewall.

And, my software still work fine so i think it not relate firewall.

If hardware device call to CMS, this issue will happen. If i make the P2P call, everything is ok.