Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I self register my Cisco TelePresence SX-10 Device

BillyO
Level 1
Level 1

How can I self register my Cisco TelePresence SX-10 Device
Can someone send me the link to register my Cisco Telepresence SX-10 so I can use the device among my other colleagues. 
I have the serial number and the MAC Address. Please assist.
Sincerely,
Bill

5 Replies 5

Could you please explain the call control platform ? you need to register this on prem or cloud ? CUCM, epxressway or webex ?

Response Signature

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're an end user you should be reaching out to your IT department for assistance with this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

BillyO
Level 1
Level 1

I am the IT Manager of the CCTV Wholesaler company. I posted the question hope to get an idea on how to self register at CISCO using an EVAL License. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Then start by answering Nithin's questions, no one can help if you do not mention what platform(s) you're using.

If you're not familiar with this, I'd strongly suggest you reach out to a local Cisco partner WITH voice specializations for assistance, or a reputable consultant with Cisco UC experience. 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you don't have any call control platform, or haven't purchased a Webex Cloud registration through one of your local Cisco Partners, then your only option would be to configure it as a Standalone endpoint.   See the SX20 Standalone thread for the settings you need to configure (while it talks about the SX20 model, the SX10 settings are the same).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.