cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Image freezed on ISDN Gateway 3241 (sw release 2.1 - 1.49)

clackshelper
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

when I call an external ISDN Gateway (using my ISDN gateway 3241), it happens that after about 30 minutes the video channel freezes, and from my endpoint I see such a snapshot.The same thing happens to the remote endpoint. Audio keeps giong for both without problems.

I connect to the remote end point in this way:

My Endpoint <--h.323--> My MCU 4515 <--h.323--> My ISDN Gateway       <--h.320-->       External ISDN Gateway <--h.320--> External endpoint

During the connection there is not any content share. I watched the log on MCU and on ISDN Gateway but there is nothing of interest.

I tried to exclude codec H.264 from my ISDN Gateway but the problem still remains.

Maybe is there some other test I can do?

Thank you for any suggestion.

2 Replies 2

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you try to isolate the issue?

Are other calls (in the same directon) working, either for you when you call an other extneral isdn

site with the mcu, or for the remote site if they receive other isdn calls.

What endpoints / external-isdn gw / software versions are used?

Any firewalls in the path?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

vivsing2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Andrea,

Please share the log and also let us know when video freeze what bandwidth and packet loss is visible on MCU. Is call always freeze after 30min?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: