Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS that supports SAA on Cisco851

tonywen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

I'd like to monitor application performance using Cisco 851.Could you please advice which IOS version supports SAA/SLA on Cisco 851?

The current image i am using is (C850-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(4)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1),c850-advsecurityk9-mz.124-4.T2.bin

But it doesn't support SAA.

Thank you for your help.

Jun

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your IOS version supports IP SLA and SAA, but not for all operations. The SAA Application Performance Monitor is not supported on the 851. Take a look at Feature Navigator for confirmation.

www.cisco.com/go/fn

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

View solution in original post

Jun,

Go to the Feature Navigator link below. Click Search by Feature. Do a search for SAA. The first item in the list will be Service Assurance Agent (SAA) Application Performance Monitor. Click this item and click Add. Click Continue. On the next screen, you'll notice that the 851 is not listed in the Platform dropdown. If you go back and select other SAA operations such as SAA DHCP Operation, you'll notice that the 851 is listed.

www.cisco.com/go/fn

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your IOS version supports IP SLA and SAA, but not for all operations. The SAA Application Performance Monitor is not supported on the 851. Take a look at Feature Navigator for confirmation.

www.cisco.com/go/fn

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Hi Brandon

Thank you very much for your explanation.Much appreciated.

Could you please kindly advice where I can find the document that supports your statement" The SAA Application Performance Monitor is not supported on the 851."?

I have to convince my customer.

Thank you again for your help.

Best regards

Jun

Jun,

Go to the Feature Navigator link below. Click Search by Feature. Do a search for SAA. The first item in the list will be Service Assurance Agent (SAA) Application Performance Monitor. Click this item and click Add. Click Continue. On the next screen, you'll notice that the 851 is not listed in the Platform dropdown. If you go back and select other SAA operations such as SAA DHCP Operation, you'll notice that the 851 is listed.

www.cisco.com/go/fn

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Brandon

Thank you very much for your explanation.You are a good coach.

Much appreciated.

Best regards

Jun