cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Joining meeting with CMA

krizvite
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have implemented CMS with CMA. Wenn I try to login to CMA with my user credentials it works just fine. When I try to join the meeint in CMA giving the Meeting ID and/or password it doesnt work. I should use a invitation link from email. In my email is just join.CMS_domain or user.space@IP_CMS what kind of link shoul I use to login to the meeting? From WebRTC it works just fine. 

From the Meeting App for desktop (Windows and macOS)

To join a meeting as guest from the app, do the following:

1. Copy the link recieved in an email or instant message.
  2. Click Join meeting as a guest from the app and paste the Meeting link. Enter a passcode if available.
  3. Click Join meeting.

Thank you for your help!

1 Reply 1

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should be able to type in the URI and paste the join meeting link when you go to "Meet" on the client.  The other thing you need to do here is to hit Enter and it should resolve to the name of the meeting space.  So when you are at the Start or Join Meeting page after clicking on Meet, put the URI in the input bar and hit enter.  If the URI is there, it should resolve to the name of the space and you should be able to join.  I'm not sure if this is what you are doing or not, but give it a shot.  If so, may need to see it somehow on what you are doing cause if the URI doesn't work, you can always do the same with the meeting invitation to as well, just hit enter after entering it and it should resolve to the name of the space and you should be able to join.