Views
Helpful
Replies

License Manager Error

jzhang004
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Recently I cannot call to external call (outbound) which I can do before. I found the following error from the VCSE. The error repeated few time then the call was rejected by the VCSE. I try to google the new message, but nothing found.

I am new for the Cisco TelePresence. Please kindly provide your suggestion to me.

Thank you.

Feb 11 22:40:18 licensemanager: Level="ERROR" Detail="Internal Server Error" path="/licensemanager/acquire" err="[Failure instance: Traceback: <class 'licensepool.CdbAccessError'>: Error while getting cluster inuse from cdb /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:388:errback /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:455:_startRunCallbacks /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:542:_runCallbacks /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1076:gotResult --- <exception caught here> --- /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1018:_inlineCallbacks /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/failure.py:349:throwExceptionIntoGenerator /share/python/site-packages/ni/licensemanager/licensemanager.py:131:do_acquire_post /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1018:_inlineCallbacks /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/failure.py:349:throwExceptionIntoGenerator /share/python/site-packages/ni/licensemanager/licensemanager.py:165:_do_acquire_request /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1018:_inlineCallbacks /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/failure.py:349:throwExceptionIntoGenerator /share/python/site-packages/ni/licensemanager/licensemanager.py:389:do_traversal_acquire /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1018:_inlineCallbacks /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/failure.py:349:throwExceptionIntoGenerator /share/python/site-packages/ni/licensemanager/licensepool.py:629:is_under_limit /lib64/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1020:_inlineCallbacks /share/python/site-packages/ni/licensemanager/licensepool.py:317:get_cluster_inuse ]" UTCTime="2014-02-12 06:40:18,983"

1 Reply 1

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Could you share a bit more light which licenses are on your vcs, if its a cluster,

how your deployment looks like , what the call flow was, which software version you run,

if this is reproducible, how long it your uptime, ...

How does the license overview looked like when that happened.

Did you try to do a simple thing like a reboot? I would also upgrade to X7.2.2 or X8.1

depending your deployment.

If its an urgent problem and you have a service contract please contact Cisco TAC.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify