cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitoring TMS Portal Messages

Rob Duram
Level 1
Level 1

How do I monitor TMS portal messages such as low disk space?  I want to monitor several TMS instances on several different networks without having to login to the portal and physically 'look' at the messages.  TMS Notifications won't cover these types of messages about the server itself, only the devices it is monitoring.  I am concerned about the health of the TMS server itself.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Rob,

There is a TMS.MIB file that needs to be imported to external SNMP  server like (HP Openview or IBM Tivoli tools) and

you can configure SNMP settings in your TMS Server >Administrative  Tools > Configuration > Network Settings page.General Network  Settings pane,Event Notifications pane.

Let me know your e-mail id and I can mail you the MIB file which you try with your external SNMP  server.

HTH.

Best Regards,

Mahesh Adithiyha

I have an old MIB dated 2006 so I guess I need the new one.  I sent you a PM with my email.

Thanks

Hi Rob, I will send you the file which also an old one and there are no latest updates on the MIB.

Best Regards,

Mahesh Adithiyha

Hi Rob, Hope my last e-mail to you with the instructions and MIB file helped to complete the configuration.

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

Hello Mahesh,

I am trying to integrate Cisco TMS with NNMi tool. Can you kindly share the MIB file for this.

My Email ID :

rakeshbarial@gmail.com