cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MS Teams compatibility with device Cisco MX300 G2. It will be possible?

ictsit002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I ask you if it is possible to provide a firmware version for Cisco webex MX300 G2 devices that support compatibility with Microsoft Teams calls.

Out version it's RoomOS 9.15.4.12 67a93d56abf

Thank's, regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you’re asking about the possibility to join a Teams meeting with WebRTC that’s not possible on the older endpoints as they do not have a built in web client. It’s not something that is software related, it is the hardware that can not support this.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

With the cloud video interop option it's possible. Ciscos option for this was named CVI before, now I think it's named VIMT or something. This are other video interop solutions for this, like Pexip. What is the same for all of them is that it adds the functionality to connect to the Teams meeting with SIP. This is not a native function that Microsoft provides. Please also note that all of these options come at a cost as they are licensed based on number of sessions.

Response Signature

Thanks Roger, but what I was asking for was different,

is if it will be possible also with the m300g2 devices the functionality of access to the teams meetings.

Now we canonly for device model "Cisco Webex Room Kit".

Thanks, regards.

If you’re asking about the possibility to join a Teams meeting with WebRTC that’s not possible on the older endpoints as they do not have a built in web client. It’s not something that is software related, it is the hardware that can not support this.

Response Signature

ictsit002
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks,

i imagined, but i had this hope.