cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multipoint Conference on CTMS with CTS fails when using audio addin and security

STEFAN CHRISTEN
Level 5
Level 5

Hello

We have recently enabled security on our CTS systems and on our CTMS. The encrypted video calls and multipoint sessions work fine.

But we are facing one problem since we have enabled security with the following call setup:

- CTS 1 calls a static conference 921 on the CTMS

- CTS 1 calls an audio addin user into the conference

- CTS 2 calls the static conference 921 on the CTMS

=> CTS 1 disconnects from the CTMS with the following error message: "Call dropped. Meeting: 9100000921. Call number 0123456789 ended with message: NO_RESOURCE"

However the following call setup works without any problems:

- CTS 1 calls a static conference 921 on the CTMS

- CTS 2 calls the static conference 921 on the CTMS

- CTS 1 calls an audio addin user into the conference

=> CTS 1 and CTS 2 both receive the video and everyone hears the other participants

We are running CUCM 7.1.5. I have upgrade the CTS to 1.7.4 and the CTMS to 1.7.2 because of that problem but the problem is still seen with the newest software versions.

Has anyone faced the same problem and already found a solution or at least a related bug?

Any help and input is appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Stefan

2 Replies 2

antigles
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stephan,

You are likely hitting CSCtq79361. Please open a TAC case to confirm further.

Regards.

Thanks for the immediate reply.

The bug you have mentioned seems to match perfectly. I will open a Service Request to verify the cause.

Do you have any idea why the bug was opened for TelePresence Manager and not for CTMS or CTS? TelePresence Manager isn't really involved in the problem.

How did you find that bug? I have searched quite a while in the Bug Tool without any possible matches :-(

Once again thanks for your support

Regards

Stefan