Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MX300 resolution issue

Hello Team,

I have installed MX300 and tested a audio and video calls its working proper.

MX300 having 3 HDMI ports from one of the port laptop symbol i have connected my cable setup box Tata Sky so i can use as TV also.

On touch 10 when i press share options it shows me unknown resolution.

how to change resolution option and from were.

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That means that whatever you have connected to the HDMI input is sending a resolution that isn't compatible with the MX300.  The supported PC video inputs are SVGA (800 x 600) to 1080p (1920 x 1080).  What resolution is the cable box sending?

Hi Patrick

Thanks for your reply

HDMI cable is connected to HDMI laptop icon, on touch 10 when i press to share option it shows TV option and i get a audio also but after 7 to 8 seconds its get disconnect and shows unknown resolution.

I dont know Tata Sky set up box what resolution gives.

It's probably because your set-top box uses HDCP to protect video content which is not compliant with the fact of streaming video over a network. If possible, use the analog output to bypass HDCP

Hello Patrick,I trust you are doing very well.i have an issue with telepresence mx 300 not displaying video content from a dstv box that uses hdmi port.my director is on my neck to get the cable tv working on the mx 300.

I want to ask if hdmi ports are disabled on mx 300. Another challenge is that i connected the codec to the mx 300 but it's showing an error "no netowrk link detected" i don't why the lan port is not blinking .am still doing work around without the network link,the codec should even display the settings

You cannot connect anything that requires HDCP to a MX300.  The MX300 will (correctly) stop any HDCP content from being displayed and transmitted.

The only current model endpoints that allow you to display HDCP content locally are the Cisco Webex Room 55 and Cisco Webed Room 70 G2.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello,Thank you for your response.i had already resolved this issue of video content not displaying on Mx 300. The problem was the video reslotuion of the dtsv box.i changed it from 1080p to 720p. That solved the problem.
However ,i am still battling with lan port issue. I have been advised to contact TAC
Collins