cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My WebEx Account is not allowed to generate Cisco Spark code on www.admin.ciscopark.com, i need to set Cisco MX 800

Faucon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I need help for configuring Cisco Spark on Cisco MX800 Telepresence. For description, the system need a code to continue that i have to generate on www.admin.ciscopark.com, but my WebEx Account is not allowed to generate Cisco Spark code on the  site. Now i need to know what to do to get in the site and generate the code. What i need to do before getting in the site ?? 

Thank you,

10 Replies 10

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

When you look at the "Overview", one of the boxes is "Room Devices", there it will show you how many licenses you have assigned to your account. Do you have any? If not you can't create activation keys. 

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. But the issue is that the account is not allowed to connect to the www.admin.webex.com<> . i can't do or see anything you are asking about. What i want to know is how can i get the Custumer Account Role in order to be able to connect to the site to generate code to configure my Cisco MX800.

www.admin.ciscospark.com is not a valid URL, I just tried it, it does not work. Just go to admin.webex.com, that is the URL you want (admin.ciscospark.com will redirect you there). If you still can't get in, you need to contact whomever you setup your webex account with, or the administrator to give you rights. 

HI,
Ok, i have also used the www.admin.webex.com<> with the same result. So i'll contact the support because i can't found who is the administrator, my colleague who did the subscription too. But what i don't realy understand is why the account used to do the subscription is not the the WebEx account Administrator ? i thought this account is automaticaly the Subscription administrator. But not the case. Thank you so much, i'll contact the support to fix it.

That URL is no good either, you need to lose the www. at the front or you won't even get prompted to login, that is not a valid URL. This is the URL. 

https://admin.webex.com/login

[cid:image001.png@01D44F75.C86BC160]
I have used the good link. May be, i didn't write well.

Have you purchased a Webex subscription, or are you trying to do it without one, or with a free Webex account?

Have you purchased a subscription for your device (A-SPK-SH-ND-SR)?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

HI,
I have a subscription for my WebEx account. It's not a free account.

Have you purchased a subscription for your device (A-SPK-SH-ND-SR)?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi,
Yep, I have purchased a subscription for the devise.