TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have following problem with recording of Webex Conferences and TelePresence Video nodes (SX20, SX80): As I download the recorded conference (MP4), I could see that the video stream was captured with these endpoints; however the audio or deskt...

Ali Amir by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have two VCS expressway in a cluster with version X8.8.2 running currently. Iam unable to login with the root password on one of the VCSE but i can login with the admin account on both the devices. How can i change or reset the root password v...

Hello All, we have 10 Nos of Cisco SX-20 Devices in the network. we have Cisco Webex register account with Cisco with which we can initiate the meeting. now my question how we can join our SX-20 device  to the same meeting so that we can record our m...

Cisco sx80 when the call connects sip using internet vpn tunnel having an intermediate issue.   we are trying to connect point to point call.both devices are connected through different CUCM clusters.US cluster  VC endpoint call India cluster VC endp...

Guys, Testing failover for Cluster of Expressway-Es and Cs.. I find the VC endpoints registered to Peer 1 of the Expressway-C cluster will not re-register to the second Cluster Peer.. The endpoints in question are the SX20 and SX10.. I have added the...

Hi Team,   Does any one know How to enable logging on a telepresence device to be sent over to Splunk cloud syslog server, basically how to enable extensive logging ona telepresence unit and direct it to the splunk , using the CLI of the device   Tha...

mmshaik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes