TC7.3.X (Series)

CE8.2.1 (Series)

X8.8.2  (VCS)

X8.5.1 (VCS)

4.5(1.71) (Codian)

4.5(1.89) (Codian)

J4.7 (MPS)

2.0.1 (Acano/CMS)

We have been directed to upgrade SSL to current Version which I believe is 1.0.1g on all systems that need it.

What firmware versions are using the current version of SSL?

Can I upgrade F9.3.4 locally and if so what is the procedure please ?

If I have to upgrade  VCS, Codian, and MPS versions, Acano/CMS what is the procedure please ?

VR

Chet

Chet Cronin
3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You cannot individually update a component (like SSL) on any of the devices, you need to upload a complete software kit.

There is no further upgrade for the old MXP devices - F9.3.4 is the latest on those old devices.

For the others - just update to the latest software version availabel for each (TC7.3.9 / CE9.0.1 / X8.9.2, etc).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Roger that ... looks like we will be replacing the MXP1700's with POLYCOM's Real Presence Desktops.  Got a few hundred of them too.  Hopefully that clears the vulnerabilities. 

Thank you for the update. 

VR

Chet

Chet Cronin

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Here is the last Cisco Security Advisory, cisco-sa-20170130-openssl,  which can help determine the latest OpenSSL version on some devices, either by being affected by the advisory or doesn't apply (which might mean they're running a version that already contains the fix).

The upgrade process for software is covered in the admin guides and/or release notes for each product.  Most can be done through the web interface, however Acano/CMS requires you to use SFTP and the MMP interface.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: