Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone services in Jabber can't connect (stopped working) when going via MRA

UCguy42
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon,

I'm hitting an issue all of a sudden that started happening last night. Jabber connects successfully for IM and presence services from the outside, however, the phone services fail now. I reset all the devices involved once I saw the configuration was still the same they were when it was working and still nothing. I captured packets in CUCM and saw all the TFTP services pushing out the CFS profile, jabber-config.xml, and everything else needed to maintain communication. Also, I saw the jabber log that all it said is it couldn't connect because server status  was "unhealthy" with no reason. I can IM from laptops and phones without a problem.  

I should mention that everything works fine internally. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quick design:

Jabber (Outside) > Firewall A Outside/DMZ > Expressway E >Firewall A DMZ/Interal >Expressway C > CUCM & CIMP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

UCguy42
Level 1
Level 1

There was a SIP trunk going to the Expressway that was conflicting with the setup, once removed, everything came back up. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

UCguy42
Level 1
Level 1

There was a SIP trunk going to the Expressway that was conflicting with the setup, once removed, everything came back up.