TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I understand how Cisco Proximity for Content sharing works and the way it shares ultrasound tokens every 3 mins. As per the Eol datasheet for SX10- "The part number CTS-SX10-K9 is AEOS and will no longer be available for sale from Cisco as of 09-Mar-...

Hello Experts !                     I am getting below error while trying to login in jabber through expressway . Please help me to fix this issue Attached is the file .(Error:Cannot communicate with the server)   Regards;KV  

kingvoice by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, We have a client using polycom HDX7000 and VSX6000, now we are trying to connect these devices with Cisco Telepresence Server Conference bridge. The calls are getting connected successfully with both audio and video. But content sharing is...

Mr

I have cisco SX20 with  software versioinTC 7.3.18a4696f working with cisco Unified Call manager 9.0. I want to register SX20 as a IP phone. Cisco sent me software license  BE6k-PAK and UCM-9X-UCT-TP with a PAK number to register SX20 in CUCM. can ...

On one of our C40 units, the camera does the reverse of whatever is done on the touchpad. So if we try to pan the camera left with the left arrow, it moves right and vice versa. I compared the system configuration with a "normal" system and the setti...