cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Roomkit, SX80, A certificate is about to expire. Please, update.

BW Dijk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,
At client’s sites and at our office we have several codec's, Roomkit, Roomkit Plus, SX80, that is giving a Certificate Expiration issue. I read the admin guides and tried to find similar issues online and here in the Cisco Community but could not find a solution to fix this issue.

Any one any idea?

PS: That is not an operational issue I know, but it is visible on the touchscreen, and I am getting questions. And users are getting nerves.

Best regards, Bert

17 Replies 17

Cisco1.PNG

BW Dijk
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for getting back very late.

The solution is indeed reboot the codec and the will regenerate the certificate.

bffloria
Level 1
Level 1

I just ran into this issue and it was impacting a codec's SIP registration. The only way I could clear the certificate error, after exhausting everything mentioned in this thread, was removing the device including the workspace from Cisco Control Hub, factory resetting the device and re-onboarding and reconfiguring from scratch. Sure it's worth rebooting and ensuring proper certificates are loaded per requirements, but this was the ONLY way I got my issue resolved - firmware version RoomOS 11.3.1.17. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: