cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPARK ROOM DUAL 70

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Just installed our first SPARK ROOM system and looks good but have a couple minor issues.

1.  Getting a warning on the monitor that the Camera upgrade needs to happen ??   Thought Camera upgrade was automatic from the codec ???   

System is on ce9.2.1 360d0bgf 2017-11-10

Quad Camera is on ce9.1.4.3ae3106 

Also peripherals Cameras states No cameras connected ??

Also getting camera not paired warning ??

---------------------------------------------

I made good VTC test calls already with good video and audio ???   

We are not supposed to enable any wireless functions at our site. 

Any ideas will be appreciated??

1. How to clear the warnings

2. If I have to get upgrade software how do I install camera software or is that software enbedded in the main  ce9.2.1 version and if so how to initiate the upgrade??

Thank you. 

Chet Cronin
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chet,
Yes, you download the the cop.sgn file for Room Series endpoints and load it just like a .pkg on the old systems, you do not need UCM to upgrade Room Series codecs with .cop.sgn files.
Thanks,
Justin Ferello

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

JFerello
Level 1
Level 1
This is a known defect, you need to upgrade to any version above CE9.2.1 and then the camera will upgrade on its own.
Thanks,
Justin Ferello

Thank you for the quick response. 

I tried to find a .pkg file for the webex room 70 but only see cop.sgn.

Can I download the cop.sgn to my desktop remote into the codec and run an install using that .cop.sgn file ???  

I thought only .pkg files can be used for systems not on call managers.  We don't have any on the call managers yet.  

Chet Cronin

Chet,
Yes, you download the the cop.sgn file for Room Series endpoints and load it just like a .pkg on the old systems, you do not need UCM to upgrade Room Series codecs with .cop.sgn files.
Thanks,
Justin Ferello