cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SpeakerTrack 60 Not Tracking

Dave Bohn
Level 1
Level 1

We have a few rooms with the same setup Pro codecs and Speaker Track 60's in the front of the room.  When the rooms were updated over a year ago from the SX80's all of the testing looked fine.  Now we are getting reports of very slow or no group/speaker tracking during a call.  When we go into the diagnostic modes from the touch panel I see no data changing on the bottom line of text with the speaker track 60 on the display unlike years past.  We can see the red image over our faces so the device is seeing us, but it never changes to green like in the older on-prem CE days of software or zooms in on the person or group.  These devices are all cloud register to the control hub and run on the latest software Cisco pushes.  Is there a know software issue that I'm not aware of?

8 Replies 8

cborodziuk
Level 1
Level 1

After recent OS update,  i noticed the same thing.  Current OS is RoomOS 11.20.1.5 2d95ec00b03.  Speaker track 60's take forever to track or don't track at all.  

Same firmware on my devices.

Looks like Cisco is releasing update  2024-09-17 - New version RoomOS 11.20.1.7 913a6c7c769

CSCwm50758 DSP is not running on SpeakerTrack 60 camera.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you tried downgrading the software on your device to see if that helps work out whether it was a recent software change that caused your problem?   If it is - have you logged a job with TAC to have it investigated?  While they are an end of sale product, they're still supported for software fixes until 30 April 2029.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

My next step is to downgrade to previous OS and open Tac Case.

How can you roll back software when these are registered on the hub?  I only see an option for stable or preview with software and can't roll back.

under Management go to devices - software - management - Advanced software upgrade 

cborodziuk_0-1726591281665.png

Dave you can change what version stable is running. By default it's automatic, but you can choose an older version if you want, we had to do that at my office because the september release broke our digital signage (cert issue that Cisco is working on). Go to devices, choose software at the top, and then scroll down to stable and click on "manage software"