cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stop my camera from entering "Pick up remote control to get started"

LE SON
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. As the title said, I had tried all the options in the setting menu but none of them work and the screen keep popping up this message after 1 minute of non-interaction. I had tried 2 high firmware versions, the 9.15.3 and the 9.15.0 and it still occurs. But if I downgrade it to the lower version which is the 7.3.21 it will no longer happen. So is there any way to prevent my camera from falling asleep with the latest modern firmware that supports Webex calls?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you set a custom wallpaper on the devices, it disables some of the standard functions, like Standby the Default usage prompt, so that could be an option for you.

It will also disable some other features like One Button to Push and Meeting Info, so there is a trade off, but if you don't need those, then it's a good option to do what you want.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you set a custom wallpaper on the devices, it disables some of the standard functions, like Standby the Default usage prompt, so that could be an option for you.

It will also disable some other features like One Button to Push and Meeting Info, so there is a trade off, but if you don't need those, then it's a good option to do what you want.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Yes it works! Thanks you